Legal Administration Procedures
- The Religious Ceremony according to your own Religion
- The Civil Registration Ceremony
- Marriage Certificate from Religious Institution and Civil Registration Office
Please note that there are documents required for Legal Wedding (Religious and Civil Registration Administration) and to be received by the Hotel the copy of documents required at least one month prior to the event.
The following documents will be required in order to process your marriage certificate in Indonesia:
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Indonesia.
- Birth certificates of Bridegroom and Bride.
- Details of religious faith (i.e. baptism certificates).
- Occupation & domiciles of Bridegroom and Bride.
- Written parental consent for any person under the age of 21.
- Death certificate of former spouse (if relevant).
- Decree absolute divorce certificate (if relevant).
- Passport of the witnesses with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Indonesia.
- The Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage issued by the Consulate or Embassy
- Eight (8) photographs (6cm X 4cm) of the couple in the same photo. Photo must be of the head & shoulders only, side by side, looking straight ahead. These photos will be on wedding certificate.